The menu at Wally’s Beverly Hills reflects a French Provence based cuisine, with flavors and spicing that will infuse it with a local California flair. Chef David Feau excels at creating classic flavor profiles plated in a modern fashion. In short: French cuisine done the Wally’s way. The focus on flavors and quality begin with sourcing the very best ingredients the world has to offer, be it fish, fowl, grass-fed and aged beef, produce or artisanal breads.
The comprehensive small-plates menu Chef David Feau has designed perfectly complements a free-flowing, multi-course dining experience. Wally’s is open Monday through Sunday from 10am to 2am.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
FOR THE TABLE
- GARDEN OF FARM LETTUCE – watercress, truf e vinaigrette, roasted bone marrow
- LOCAL GARDEN BABY GREENS – olive oil, fresh lemon
- WOOD OVEN BAKED CLAMS AND SPOT PRAWN – curried lobster butter, carrot fennel, pan con tomate (Request Without Butter)
- GREEN LENTILS DU PUY RAGOUTÉ – truf e butter, english peas, french sea salt (Request Without Butter)
- GRILLED OCTOPUS – chorizo spices, pickled honeydew, fava beans, black garlic mayo, puffed buckwheat (Request Without Puffed Buckwheat)
- WAGYU STEAK TARTARE – foie gras, truf e-tarragon mayonnaise, toasted baguette (Request Without Toasted Baguette)
- MOROCCAN CAULIFLOWER – ras el hanout, raisins, almonds, preserved lemon and date purée
- OVEN ROASTED SEASONAL MARKET VEGETABLES – basil, olive oil
MAIN COURSES AND DISHES FOR TWO OR MORE
- MONKFISH MEDALLIONS – maple roasted purple brussels sprouts, parsnips purée
- STRAUS FARM VEAL CHOP – pan roasted veal chop, Pomme Maxims, spigarello, morel mushroom, mustard veal jus (Request Without Pommes Maxims)
- ROASTED HERITAGE GALLUS BRUN BONE-IN HALF CHICKEN – smashed ngerling potatoes, broccolini, albufera sauce (Request Without Potatoes Or Butter)
- FRENCH SEA BASS – burnt lemon, blistered cherry tomatoes, seasonal vegetables
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.