Trois Mec is the vision of Ludo Lefebvre, in conjunction with partners Jon Shook and Vinny Dotolo (of Animal, Son of a Gun, and Jon & Vinny’s). Opened in June 2013 in an old pizza parlor in a strip mall, Trois Mec, which loosely translates to “three guys”, offers a constantly changing five-course tasting menu and operates on a special ticketing system. The old Raffalo’s Pizza sign still hangs above the door outside, but that was the intention. It started as and remains an unpretentious fine-dining experience.
Jonathan Gold, critic for the Los Angeles Times, named it one of his “Top 101 Restaurants” almost immediately after it opened. Since then Trois Mec has earned continuous praise and rave reviews including being named the #1 “Best New Restaurant” by Los Angeles Magazine, #1 Restaurant in Los Angeles of 2014 by LA Weekly, and garnering the #1 “Best Restaurant Dish” by Food & Wine in 2013.
- Address716 Highland Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90038
- LocationLos Angeles
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Shallot Broth beef tartar, fermented red beets
- Carrot bbq, orange, yogurt, avocado, watercress
- Chicken asparagus, mustard flower mustard, pancetta, brioche (Request Without Brioche)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.