The Deck at Island Gardens is Miami’s newest and most exquisite superyacht marina outdoor lounge that offers a perfect environment for Miami’s elite to wine, dine and dance outdoors. Guests are welcome to arrive by land or sea, and can sit comfortably at The Deck’s fullsize dining tables or waterfront cabana lounges. The Deck offers panoramic views of Downtown Miami and Biscayne Bay, one of the most signature sunset views South Miami has to offer. During the week, The Deck is home to many corporate functions and private events. From Friday to Sunday guests can experience and reminisce upon the lifestyles from the various Ports of Call, from Ibiza to Porto Cervo, that make up the global yachting community; The Deck at Island Gardens welcomes and puts Miami on the map as the newest destination in North America for superyachts.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Mykonos – The summer island reunion and the taste of wild oregano. Tomatoes, cucumbers, french feta, kalamata, olives, grilled onions, lettuces, lemonolive oil
- Salad Nicoise – A fresh bite of the cote d’azur. Olive oil preserved tuna; green beans, tomato, potato, farm eggs,olives, capers, lettuce vinaigrette (Request Without Potato)
- Tartar Duo – The best of both raw worlds. Hand chopped fresh tuna with chives, cappers, lemon zest; hand chopped salmon with dill, cracked white pepper and fennel seed
- M/Y Octopus – To sardinia…Or ibiza? Octopus is served. Slowsimmered then charroasted; olive oil, olives, potatoes, herbs, lemon; on rucola
- Paillard De Poule – For your own sleek lines. Boned breast, flattened + plancha griddled; lemonolive oil, olivecaper relish; mixed lettuces
- Christina’s Catch – “O” so fresh, sourced by real fisherman, josper grilled. Charcoal grilled, green herbcaper sauce, blistered vegetables, shaved vegetable salad Market Price
- Moules marinière – Mussels ‘sailor’sstyle’…And we have such stylish sailors on deck! Sourced from the icycold waters of canada’s prince edward island (PEI); white wine, garlic, herbs, toasts (Request Without Toast) Regular Pot | Big Pot
- Bed of Oysters – Shuckedtoorder. Island creek oysters from duxbury ma, sauce mignonette or sauce american
- Chilled Seafood Tower – You know its the show stopper! Island creek oysters, colossal crab avocado, poached and shelled fresh maine lobster, salmon gravlox, tuna crudo, sauces; mignonette, mustard, tarragonremoulade, american S | M | L
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.