Join us at South Edison and enjoy a menu packed with local seafood and produce. Chef/Partner Todd Mitgang, who developed our original creative menu, and Executive Chef Frank Fuschetto continue to craft new dishes to complement our customers’ favorites. Frank has performed as pastry chef at South Edison and our sister restaurant, Bo’s Kitchen & Bar Room in NYC, to rave reviews. This summer he proves he’s a hit with savories as well as sweets.
Walk right off the beach to try our extensive raw bar, a wide selection of wines and beers, and our signature Pickle Martinis garnished with house-made local veggie pickles. Our original cocktails also bring a refreshing start to a summer evening. After dinner, don’t miss the extraordinary desserts.
Just one block south of town, South Edison reflects Montauk’s fun and casual atmosphere. Stop in, kick back, and enjoy!
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Little Neck Clams*
- Cherry Stone Clams*
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Jumbo Lump Crabmeat
- Blue Point, Long Island Sound, Ct – each $3.25
- Rocky Point, Oyster Bay, Ny – each $3.50
- Gooseberry Bay, Maine – each $4.00
- Montauk Pearls, Montauk, Ny – each $3.50
- Mtk Lady Killahs, Montauk, Ny – each $3.75
- Beausoleil, New Brunswick, Ca – each $4.00
- Seafood Tower – chef’s selection of oysters, shrimp, jonah crab claws, little neck clams, cherry stone clams
- Chargrilled Romaine – heirloom cherry tomato, crispy brussels sprouts, red watercress, baby kale, parmesan rosemary dressing, micro opal basil (Request Dressing On The Side)
- Balsam Farms Tomato Salad – mixed farm tomatoes, farm eggplant, red wine vinaigrette, pistachios, opal basil
SASHIMI / CRUDO
- Day Boat Fluke Sashimi* – heirloom tomato, chili jam, shallot, jalepeño chili, kaffir lime leaf, micro cilantro
- Scallop Ceviche* – ponzu, black sesame seeds, pickled ginger aioli, taro chips, micro arugula (Request a Without Taro Chips)
SIDES & SHARES
- Blistered Shishito Peppers – cucumber yogurt sauce
- Local Fluke a La Plancha – maitake mushroom, corn purée, jalapeño sauce, bell pepper, micro aramanth (Request Without Corn Puree)
- Seared Yellowfin Tuna – served rare, harissa cauliflower purée, heirloom bean, cilantro, wheatberry, castelvetrano olives (Request Without Wheatberry)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.