Since opening in 1992, Sakedokoro Makoto has offered an exclusive Japanese dining experience to the DC Metro area and has been recognized nationally as one of the best restaurants in America.
Sakedokoro means “Place of Sake” and Makoto simply means, Harmony.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Special Tsukuri – tuna only
- Fatty Tuna Or Fatty Yellow Tail – Assortment Sashimi
- Kobachi – simply means small appetizers there are several kinds, including seafood vegetable and meat
- Tsukuri – slices of raw fish
- Nimono – cooked with richly flavored broth
- Kuchi Gawari – different appetizers on one plate
- Sunomono – vinegared salad
- Yakimono – grilled fish or steak
- Orange Roughy Lightly Flavored With Miso Paste
- Yellow Tail Lightly Flavored With Soy Sauce
- Salmon Lightly Salted
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.