Rao’s, the legendary East Harlem eatery, is now set in Hollywood amongst the studio district branding its third location. Widely acclaimed as one of the hardest reservations in America, Rao’s New York was established in 1896 and has not moved locations since its inception.
Featuring iconic classics such as Uncle Vincent’s Lemon Chicken, Meatballs, Veal Parmesan, Shrimp Scampi and Baked Clams, Rao’s Hollywood showcases all signature Rao’s dishes as well as unique additions creating a robust and fulfilling dining experience.
We greatly look forward to serving you and welcoming you to our Home-Style Neapolitan restaurant.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
SOUP & SALAD
- House Salad $15 – Green Leaf, Iceberg, Cucumber, Endive, Fennel, Radicchio, Red Onion, Fennel, Roma Tomato, House Vinaigrette
- Seafood Salad $23 – Calamari, Crab, Lobster, Shrimp, Lemon Citronette, Baby Arugula
- Milanese Salad $16 – Baby Arugula, Sliced Red Onion, Cherry Tomatoes, Shaved Parmesan, House Vinaigrette
- Lemon Chicken $28 – Bone-In, Charcoal Broiled, Uncle Vincent’s Lemon Sauce
- Salmon Livornese $30 – Skin On, Capers, Caper Berries, Olives, Tomato, Chili Flake
- White Sea Bass $32 – Skin On, Spinach, Fennel, Dry Vermouth Butter Sauce
- Grilled Vegetables $12 -Eggplant, Endive, Fennel, Zucchini, Portobello Mushrooms, Olive Oil
- Sauteed Vegetables $10 – Choice: Broccoli Rabe, Spinach, Crimini Mushrooms
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.