Born in Miami on Homestead Air Force base and a graduate of the University of Miami Law School, Myles Chefetz spent most of his early adult life in New York practicing law before transitioning into the restaurant and nightclub business. Burnt out on city life, Chefetz was inspired to extend his expertise to Miami Beach when on vacation in 1994 he realized there was a strong need to improve the restaurant scene on South Beach.
Prior to his arrival, restaurants in Miami Beach featured a club-like environment where each attracted customers on specific nights of the week, but Chefetz’s arrival marked the beginning of restaurants with a scene and a cuisine. With the founding of Myles Restaurant Group in 1996, Chefetz introduced an eclectic menu with Nemo and opened the South Beach retro-diner staple Big Pink. From there he transitioned to Japanese fare with Shoji and in 2004 he opened the world-renowned Prime 112.
Today Myles Restaurant group owns and operates Prime 112, Prime Italian, Big Pink and Prime Hotel, a boutique hotel adjacent to Prime 112 that blends high-end luxury lifestyle with Miami Beach’s Art Deco influences. For his success, Chefetz has twice been named a semifinalist for the James Beard Outstanding Restaurateur and unofficially named the “Sultan of South of Fifth.” The unmatched quality of food, service and dining experience has led Myles Restaurant Group to be recognized as a premier collection of culinary venues not only in Miami Beach but around the world.
- By SkinnyTable
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- “A 5” Kobe Beef Carpaccio w/ arugula, black truffle pecorino & mustard vinaigrette 55.00 Hawaiian Big Eye Tuna Tartare w/avocado, crispy garlic & chili sauce 21.00
- Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail ea 9.00
- Maine Lobster Cocktail 24.00
- Maryland Crab Cocktail 21.00
Selection Of Petrossian Caviars w/ traditional accompaniments
- East And West Coast Oysters served w/ horseradish, cocktail sauce & black pepper mignonette ea 3.00
Prime Steaks (ASK FOR WITHOUT BUTTER):
- 8oz. Filet Mignon 39.00
- 12oz. Filet Mignon 55.00
- 16oz. Bone In Filet 56.00
- 14oz. NY Strip 49.00
- Kale & Roasted Beet Salad w/apples, marcona almonds, maytag blue & poppyseed vinaigrette 17.00
- Beefsteak Tomato Salad w/fleur de sel, cracked black pepper, parmesan, extra virgin olive oil & aged balsamic 17.00
Our Beef Is USDA Prime And Dry Aged For 21-28 Days.
- Masami Ranch Kobe Filet (per oz) 30.00
- Maine Lobster Broiled, Steamed Cracked And Stuffed W/Jumbo Lump Crab & Scallops extra 20.00
- Grilled Swordfish “Putanesca” w/broccoli rabe & garlic chips 36.00
- Chilean Sea Bass w/ginger spinach, carrot butter & crispy shiitakes
- Sautéed Spinach
- Roasted Beets w/ maytag blue
- Grilled Asparagus
- Steamed Broccoli & Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- Sautéed Broccoli Rabe
- Spinach & Artichoke Stuffed Tomatoes
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.