Navy is a 51-seat cozy neighborhood joint on a tree-lined street in Soho. Created by Matt Abramcyk and Akiva Elstein, partners in Smith & Mills. Chef Camille Becerra focuses on seafood and vegetables, working closely with the Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-op to source her produce. A raw bar offers fresh oysters, clams and sea urchin for uni toast along with blinis and house-cured fish and caviar; seedy crackers and primo sardines. Larger plates include crispy gnocchi with roasted pumpkin, tonnato and poached egg as well as an ocean trout encroute for two. Items such as the Crispy sweet potatoes accompanied by walnuts, pomegranate, green olives and herbs, are a reflection of Navy’s zeal for coaxing the maximum flavor out of vegetables with the help of herbs and spices.
The space is designed with a maritime WWII aesthetic in mind. Antique Japanese indigos become curtains, while French linen and vintage military canvas cover the wall.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Omelette $14 – market veg, goat cheese, toast (Request Without Toast)
- Market Salad $15 – egg, citronette
- chili-celery relish
- Market Price Littleneck Clams$3
- Pico de gallo
- Tuna Avocado $16 – fig, picked fennel, pinenut
- Green Goddess Cenche $16 pumkins seeds, avocado, chili
- Nigelia Seed Cured Salmon $17 – sun gods, tobiko wasabi
- Chili Squid $16 – charred cauli flower pole beans arugula tahini
- Striped Bass Vera Cruz $28 – charred avocado, almond, tomato
- Charred Eggplant $14 – cashew cilantro sauce, pickle mustard seed
- Mixed Cucumber, Turmeric Yogurt $13 – peanut, mint
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.