The design of Mistral is both elegant and casual, resonating with the ambiance of Provence as arched floor to ceiling windows drench the room with light.
Mistral’s dramatic dining room serves dinner nightly and Sunday Brunch. In our bar and comfortable lounge area we also offer craft cocktails and fine wines to compliment Chef Mammano’s menu.
Mistral’s private dining room, Le Salon du Mistral, accommodates 60 seated and up to 80 guests for a reception.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom “Carpaccio” $16 – With roasted pepper agrodolce & arugula
- Sushi Grade Tuna Tartare* $21 – With crispy wontons, ginger & soy (Request No Crispy Wontons)
- Prime Sirloin Carpaccio* $19 – Black truffle aioli, toasted ciabatta & parmesan (Request No Toasted Ciabatta)
- Steamed Black Mussels $18 – With smoked tomato marinière, grilled semolina toast (Request No Toast)
- Lambs Lettuce $14 – With soft goats cheese & pecan melba, apple cider vinaigrette
- Garden Greens $13 – With tiny tomatoes, aged red wine vinaigrette
- Grilled Swordfish* $34 – With piquillo pepper “romesco”, manila clams, confit baby potatoes & chorizo (Request Without Potatoes)
- Pan Roasted Cornish Game Hen $27 – Warm pancetta & spinach salad, lemon & rosemary
- Dover Sole Meunière – With lemon & capers, sauté of spinach & onions, fingerling potatoes (Request No Potatoes) Market
- Grilled Tenderloin of Beef* $42 – Vin Rouge, Olive Oil Roasted Asparagus & Horseradish Whipped Potato (Request No Potato)
- Olive Oil Roasted Asparagus $8
- Sautéed Spinach & Garlic $8
LATE NIGHT MENU
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom “Carpaccio”$16 with Roasted Pepper Agrodolce & Arugula Sushi Grade
- Tuna Tartare* $21 – with Crispy Wontons, Ginger & Soy (Request No Crispy Wontons)
- Prime Sirloin Carpaccio* $19 – Black Truffle Aioli, Toasted Ciabatta & Parmesan (Request No Toasted Ciabatta)
- Steamed Black Mussels $18 – with Smoked Tomato Marinière, Grilled Semolina Toast (Request Without Toast)
- Lambs Lettuce $14 – with Soft Goats Cheese & Pecan Melba, Apple Cider
- Vinaigrette Garden Greens $13 – with Tiny Tomatoes, Pecorino Romano, Aged Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Organic Farm Eggs^ $9 – $3ea. Almost any style. Served with pommes lyonnaise for sharing (Request Without Pommes)
- Egg Whites^ $14 – Ovencured tomato, vermont creamery goat cheese & basil frittata. Served with pommes lyonnaise for sharing (Request Without Pommes)
- Jumbo Lump Crab & Chive Omelette^ $22 – Vermont butter, sea salt. Served with pommes lyonnaise for sharing (Request Without Pommes)
- Fine Herb Omelette “Printaniere” $16 – Whipped ricotta & sea salt. Served with pommes lyonnaise for sharing (Request Without Pommes)
- Spicy Grilled Shrimp^ $19 – Baby kale & ginger lime vinaigrette
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.