Menton, Chef Barbara Lynch’s Fort Point fine dining restaurant, is the final concept to complete her Fort Point trifecta and joins neighbors Sportello and Drink. Located in FP3, the AIA award-winning luxury condominium complex, Menton radiates an understated elegance and offers several beautiful spaces to dine including the 60-seat dining room, a 12-seat Chef’s Table, and the 45-seat private dining room. The restaurant, a glamorous expression of fine dining, was designed by Cheryl and Jeffrey Katz of C&J Katz and features a subtle palette of grays with touches of silver and black. The cuisine of Menton displays the talent for precision and visual artistry across two exciting tasting menu options: From Elements & Into Evolution. Guests will relax and enjoy a carefully choreographed culinary experience under the direction of Chef Scott Jones and General Manager Michelle Pane.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
A LA CARTE MENU
- YELLOWFIN TUNA – hearts of palm, sunchoke, truffle $25
- ARTICHOKE – seed, seville orange, black olive $27
- KING CRAB – endive, leek, almond $25
- ARCTIC CHAR – watercress, green apple, almond $22
- WAGYU BEEF – hunting in the leaves $21
- YELLOWFIN TUNA TARTARE – apple, walnut, ras el hanout $15
- MIXED CHICORY SALADE – poached egg, parmigiano, white soy and truffle $15
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.