Our chefs use only the freshest, highest quality ingredients and family recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation. As a result, our menu is constantly changing to take advantage of the seasonality of our ingredients so you can rest assured there’ll always be a new flavor or dish to try. Daily menu changes may not be reflected in the menu below.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Crisp Insalata of Clipped Greens 12 – Artichokes Three Ways, Lemon Shallot Vinaigrette, White Truffle Oil, Wheat “Crostini” (Request Without Wheat Crostini)
- Seared Scallops* 16 – w/ CauliflowerCaprino Puree and Saffron and Tomato Vinaigrette
- Tuna “Crudo”* 15 – English Cucumber, Blood Orange, Raddish, Mustard Vinaigrette
- Beef Carpaccio* 13 – Crispy Fried Artichoke Bottom, Parmigiano Vinaigrette, Teeny Greens
- Lamb Rack 48 – Colorado Lamb Chops, Basil and Pine Nut Pesto, Neapolitan Potato Cake and Sauteed Swiss Chard (Request Without Potato Cake Or Butter)
- Salt Encrusted Whole Branzino 29 – Wood Oven Roasted, “Teeny” Green and French Pear Salad, Whole Roasted Garlic (Served Whole By Request)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.