ink. is chef michael voltaggio’s first signature restaurant. alluding to the idea of permanence, ink. endeavors to create an indelible impression with flavor profiles that are inspired by the myriad of cultures that make up the city of los angeles. Thusly, he describes the food at ink. as “modern los angeles cuisine” and aspires to create an experience that will repurpose the term “fine dining” for angelenos.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Oysters $19 – half dozen, mignonette ice
- Cucumber Salad $12 – garlicyogurt, za’atar
- Japanese Scallop $17 – soy cured papaya, fermented chili, basil
- Hamachi $18 – portobello escabèche, hazelnuts, kelp
- Beef Tartare $15 – hearts of palm, sea bean chimichurri, horseradish, rye (Request No Rye)
- Octopus $22 – ink. shells, young fennel, pimenton
- Branzino $33 – roasted cauliflower, caper, fermented grape
- Black Cod $30 – charred avocado, tomatocurry broth
- Wagyu Beef Cheek $28 – eggplant, raisins, shawarma spice (Request Without Butter)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.