Il Capriccio serves a constantly changing Northern Italian menu featuring local products with an award winning Italian wine and Grappa list. Though long considered a local secret, Il Capriccio has been the number one Northern Italian restaurant in Zagat’s for the past seven years. The wine list has been featured in Decanter, Sante, Wine & Spirits and Stuff. The same menu is served in the Bar. We like to serve great food and great wine in a comfortable setting.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Steamed P.E.I. Mussels $14 – white wine, pear tomato and scallion
- Yellowfin Tuna Tartare with Avocado and House Chips $17 (Request Without Chips)
- Grilled Octopus and Peppers on Chick Pea Puree $14
- Mixed Greens,Arugula, Lemon Vinaigrette, Parmigiano Reggiano $8
- Roast Beets, Greens, Capri Goat Cheese, Basil and Balsamic $12
- Grilled Swordfish $31 – Grilled Swordfish with Grilled Eggplant, Tomato and Scotch Sauce and Parmesan Tart (Request Without Parmesan Tart)
- Semolina Crusted Trout Filets $28 – Fresh Horseradish Sauce and Stewed French Lentils
- Icelandic Cod $30 – with Pinot Bianco, Thyme, Arugula, Pear Tomato and Mashed Potato (Request No Potato)
- Grilled Colorado Lamb Loin Chops $36 – in a Red Wine and Green Peppercorn Sauce, Roast Potato and Rabe (Request Without Butter Or Potato)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.