Giulia is a chef-owned Italian restaurant located between Harvard and Porter Squares in Cambridge. This is the first restaurant of award-winning Chef Michael Pagliarini. Our focus is on inspired food and great service with true Italian vigor. We put a particular focus on our hand-crafted pastas, made each day on our custom-built chef”s table adjacent to the open kitchen.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
CELEBRATE TARTUFO BIANCO D’ALBA!
- A Piacere$75.00 – add white truffles to any dish on our menu truffle cream, bruschetta and arugula
- Nantucket Bay Scallop ‘Crudo’$75.00 – marinated mushrooms, olive oil and fresh lemon
- Marinated Olives$5.00 and almonds with aged balsamic
- Roasted Beet and Heirloom Apple Salad $11.00 – with ricotta salata, walnuts and grilled radicchio
- Insalata Verde $8.00 – with soft herbs, frantoia extra virgin olive oil and parmigiano
- Oysters on the Half Shell $15.00 – with pickled gooseberry mignonette
- Charred Moscardini $17.00 – with pickled maine sardine vinaigrette (broccoli rabe, apple, parsnip crema
- Calamari $14.00 – with yellow eye beans, tomato, marjoram, caper, olive, dried chiles and grilled bread (Request Without Grilled Bread)
- Seared Nantucket Bay Scallops $17.00 – with shiitake, pickled onions and spicy saffron sauce
MEAT & FISH
- Swordfish $26.00 – with root vegetable caponata (celery, capers, green olives and marjoram)
- Pan Roasted Monkfish $25.00 – with heirloom beans, manila clams, prosciutto cotto and tomato
- HouseMade Lamb Sausage $18.00 – with autumn greens, peperonata and gigante beans
- Skate Wing $22.00 – with roasted potatoes, artichokes, spinach and lemon (Request No Potatoes)
- “Nostrale” $7.00 – local farm pick of the day
- Brussels Sprouts, Orange Zest, Hot Peppers $7.00 – Umbrian Lentils All’ Annifo
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.