Affectionately known as one of San Francisco’s hidden gems, Gitane is eclectic, sexy and sophisticated. Combining the sultry playfulness of a 1930s cabaret with the audacious spirit of the 1970s, Gitane’s interior features rich fabrics, bold patterns and romantic chandeliers, while the heated patio is tucked away on Claude Lane. Inspired by the travels of a gypsy, the menu is rooted in Northern Spain, but crosses borders to incorporate the flavors of Southern France and the adjacent regions of Italy.
The dramatic bar features food friendly craft cocktails that change with the seasons, as well as an expansive selection of sherry and wine from small producers.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Beet and Chèvre Salad – truffled goat cheese, red beet agrodolce, fennel, frisée, citrus supremes
- WoodFire Spanish Octopus – chorizo, piquillo peppers, olives, grapes, potatoes (Request Without Potatoes)
- Salmon Tartare – avocado mousse, lemon cucumber, radish and frisée salad
- Brussels Sprouts Salad – d lardons, manchego, apples, pepitas, lemon and honey vinaigrette
- Oysters – on the half shell, champagne mignonette
- MoroccanSpiced Salmon – pickled cherry and almond couscous, seasonal vegetables, cucumber and olive relish (Request Without Couscous)
- OvenRoasted Swordfish – roasted brussels sprouts, preserved lemon yogurt, butter beans, piquillo peppers
- Navarra Trout – wrapped in jamon serrano, black garlic and calabrian chile sauce, catalonian roasted vegetables
- Roasted Cauliflower – pine nuts, raisins, capers
- Local Oyster – On the half shell with yuzu mignonette and dry seaweed
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.