Girl & the Goat opened in 2010 with the goal of serving a family style menu of tasty, bold flavored foods in a fun and lively setting. To enhance the experience we offer a selection of wines from around the world with a focus on small producers, a rotating list of craft beers, and a list of fun cocktails created by our bartenders.
Located at 809 W Randolph, Girl & the Goat was one of the first establishments in the Randolph Restaurant Corridor. We offer a variety of seating choices, including a comfortable lounge, bar seats, standard table seating, and four seats close enough to the kitchen line that you might be asked to help. Girl & the Goat accepts reservations but always welcomes walk-ins, nomads, adventurers, and those of you who don’t like to plan.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Warm Marinated Olives
- Sautéed Green Beans
- Fish sauce vinaigrette. Cashews
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Pickled peppers. Pine nuts. Mint
- Kohlrabi Salad
- Fennel. Evalon. Toasted almonds. autumn crisp apple . shiitake
- Grilled Baby Octopus
- Fava beans.
- Pea tips .
- Lemon vinaigrette
- Seared Diver Scallops
- Blood orange. Fregola. Salsify.
- Cippolini onions.
- Pine nuts (Request Without Fregola)
- Pan Roasted Drum Fish- autumn crisp apples.
- Szechuan vinaigrette.
- Vanilla beanherb yogurt
- Braised Beef Tongue
- Beef vinaigrette .
- Salsa verde
- Grilled Walter’s Chicken
- Chinese spice.
- Fermented tofu jus.
- Grilled potatoes.
- Cured egg yolk (Request No Potatoes)
(Request Vinaigrette On The Side)
- Goat Carpaccio
- Smoked trout roe.
- Olivemaple vinaigrette
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.