Forte dei Marmi in Miami freshly procures and skillfully prepares the highest quality local organic produce, farm-raised prime meats, and wild-caught seafood and fish.
With two Michelin stars under his belt, chef Antonio Mellino and his son Raffaele bring together the sophisticated simplicity of Italian fine dining with slow food culture. To that end, the wine and cocktail program will focus on organic and biodynamic offerings.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Raw and Cooked – organic seasonal vegetables, Tuscan olive oil
- Tuna Tartare – ‘pinna gialla’, avocado, baby capers, citrus gel
- Cherrywood Smoked Atlantic Salmon – apple and pomegranate, baby greens, yogurt sauce
- Beef Carpaccio – arugula, parmigiano-reggiano
- Red Snapper and Zucchini Flowers – zucchini puree, mediterranean sauce
- Mixed Seafood Grill – parsley, lemon
- Branzino ‘Acqua Pazza
- Grilled Cornish Chicken – whipped potatoes, shiitake mushrooms (Request Without Potatoes)
- Organic Mixed Field Greens
- Steamed Broccoli
- Green Beans
- Grilled Mixed Vegetables
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.