Fond is a Contemporary American Restaurant, with eclectic flavors & fresh, seasonal ingredients. Run by three friends, guests can expect to feel welcome & relaxed. We now offer a full bar as well as a wine and beer list. We offer BYOB from Tuesday to Thursday, with corkage fee on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and special holidays. We are located on bustling East Passyunk Avenue in South Philadelphia. Come join Fond for happy hour, every Tuesday thru Friday from 5:30-7:00 and Sunday 4:00-5:30 BAR ONLY. Sunday, Fond offer 50% off wine list, bottle only. Fond also has chef’s tables that seat 10, that oversee our kitchen where Chef Lee Styer will demonstrate his cooking.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Oysters $16.00 – half dozen, mignonette
- Beet Cured Arctic Char $13.00 – fennel, dill yogurt, fried onions
- Grilled Octopus $14.00 – frisee, potatoes, caper, hard boiled egg (Request Without Potatoes)
- Monkfish $28.00 – fregola sarda, bok choy, olive tapenade, preserved lemon broth (Request No Fregola Sarda)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.