Open year round, East Hampton Grill sees all seasons in an area steeped with a rich history and storied beauty. Whether you are visiting for the summer season or you live in the Hamptons year round, East Hampton Grill is a place where you can enjoy good food and drink with gracious and attentive service.
Also notable is the Grill’s art collection which takes inspiration from the wealth of artistic history in the area. Highlights on the menu include our Heavenly Biscuits, the EHG Cheeseburger with in house ground chuck and brisket, and the wonderful USDA Prime Filet.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
STARTERS & SALADS
- California Grilled Artichokes – with housemade rémoulade
- Jumbo Chilled Shrimp – with cocktail and rémoulade sauces
- Scallop Salad – tomatoes, roasted beets, field greens and vinaigrette
- Tuna Tartare – hand chopped sushi grade tuna, avocado and deviled egg
- Today’s Very Fresh Fish – preparation changes daily
- Panroasted Scottish Salmon – with spring succotash (Request Without Succotash)
- Spinach & Goat Cheese Omelette – with a nice little house salad
- Rotisserie Chicken – spit roasted dutch country chicken with pan juices and whipped potatoes (limited) (Request Without Potatoes)
- Prime Centercut Filet Mignon – grilled asparagus, sauce béarnaise and whipped potatoes (Request Without Butter And Potatoes)
- Nice Little House Salad
- Chilled Asparagus
- Sautéed Spinach
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.