Cosme is a restaurant in New York City’s Flatiron District serving contemporary Mexican-inspired cuisine. World-renowned Chef Enrique Olvera and his team create dishes rooted in Mexican flavors and traditions, while also celebrating local and seasonal ingredients from the Hudson Valley and surrounding region. Adjacent to the main dining room is a separate bar area where guests can enjoy the full menu in a lively atmosphere. Cosme’s beverage program focuses on artisanal spirits and mirrors its cuisine, letting the high quality ingredients shine. A private dining room will accommodate up to 14 guests.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Sliced Raw Hamachi fermented jalapeños, black limes 19.00
- Scallop Aguachile poached jicama, fresh wasabicucumberlime 20.00
- Smoked Raw Sepia salsa mexicana, avocado 19.00
- Octopus Cocktail purple occidental corn chileatole, red onion, charred avocado 26.00
- Cobia Al Pastor pineapple sauce, cilantro 23.00
- Stuffed Avocado seafood vuelve a la vida, horseradish 18.00
- Mushroom And Squash Barbacoa chilpachole, hoja santa 25.00
- White Ayocote Bean Salad radish, charred cucumber vinaigrette 15.00
- Broiled Red Snapper thai hoja santa curry, plantains, scallions (Request Without Plaintains)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.