Capo was named one of LA’s best new restaurants in LA Style Magazine when it opened in 1999 and is one of restaurateur Bruce Marder’s finest creations.
Capo faire can be described as modern Italian style cuisine. Homemade pastas, fresh seafood and fireplace-grilled meats are some of the Chef Ricky Moreno’s favorites.
Capo features an award winning wine list with more then 1,500 selections with superior breadth and depth in many of the world’s classic wine-producing regions. The Wine Spectator awarded it a Best of Award of Excellence in 2014. Capo’s bar features top end spirits and serves the full menu.
Located near the beach in Santa Monica, this freestanding red-gabled building houses one of the prettiest rooms around: The dining room is rustic yet elegant, with high-beamed ceilings, flickering candles and a brightly burning corner fireplace.
Capo is open for dinner only Tuesdays to Thursdays from 6pm – 10pm & Fridays and Saturdays from 6pm to 11pm. Closed Sundays & Mondays.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
Capo Restaurant’s Main Menu
PESCE DEL GIORNO
- Branzino $60
- Dover Sole $60
- Red King Salmon $60
- White Truffles $150
- Canadian Spiny Lobster $55
- Quail ‘al forno’ ‘Mediterraneo’ $30
- Santa Barbara Prawns’al Forno’ $35
- Salad ‘Mista’ $16
- Treviso salad, anchovy garlic $18
- Heirloom tomato vegetable $26
- Vegetable basil salad, truffles $30
- Farmer’s salad ‘Crudo’ $22
- Insalata carciofi, Rocca Reggiano $22
- Jumbo Organic Artichoke ‘al forno’ $24
- Steak Tartare $28
- Tuna ‘toro’ tartare, leek terrine $28
- Kumamoto oysters $25
- Scallops *Market Price
- Maryland crab torta $28
- Calamari ‘al forno’ $24
- Octopus ‘al forno’ $25 *as available
CURED MEAT, FISH, CAVIAR
- Duck Prosciutto $26
- Michel Blanchet smoked salmon $24
- Russian Beluga Caviar 5(0) per oz. $375
BIRDS & GAME
(Request Without Butter)
- Jidori Chicken breast ‘al forno’ $42
- Maple Leaf Farm’s Duck Breast $48
- Roasted Jidori 1/2 Chicken, Truffles $52
- Venison NY steaks, Fuji apple sauce $55
(Request Without Butter)
- Sides of most vegetables $12
- Rack of lamb $55
- Prime Filet Mignon Chop 16 oz. $56
- Prime N.Y. steak 16 oz. $58
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.