The Cape Cod, a much honored seafood restaurant, boasts of fresh seafood from the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, from the lakes and freshwater streams. It has been consistently named as one of America’s finest dining spots since opening in 1933. Zagat’s consumer survey also picked the Cape Cod as a top hotel restaurant. It was recently inducted by Nation’s Restaurant News into the Fine Dining Hall of Fame.
Located on the arcade level, the cozy restaurant, established in 1933 is decked with nautical paraphernalia. Nautical themed, wooden beams, hanging copper pots and stuffed sailfish adorn the room, walls and ceiling of this immensely popular restaurant. Reservations are very strongly recommended.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- East Coast Oysters – mignonette
- Shrimp Cocktail – key lime cocktail sauce
- Beet Carpaccio – shaved orange, grapefruit, beet greens, goat cheese crisps, balsamic, citrus oil
- Togarachi Spiced Tuna – edamame puree, kohlrabi slaw, sesame ginger vinaigrette
- Seafood Tower – oysters, littleneck clams, shrimp, snow crab
- Branzino – lemon, thyme, root vegetables agrumato, smoked sea salt
- Lemon Sole – blue crab, turnip greens, roasted Seckel pear Charred lemon veloute
- Grouper – fennel, apple, arugula, barley shellfish carrot broth
- Half Chicken – roasted winter vegetables, rosemary pan jus
- Steamed Whole Maine – Single Tail | Twin Tails
- White Asparagus – citrus infused olive oil
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.