Our mission at Café 14 is to provide exceptional service paired with the highest quality meal. We use all-natural and organic products whenever possible. Our chefs select our produce at McGrath and Underwood Farms & local farmers markets.
Neil Kramer and Claudine Bernard opened Cafe 14 in the later part of 2004. The two are sole owners and operators of the establishment. You will always find one of them in the kitchen on a busy Saturday, cooking for the 100 plus guests that will dine at Cafe 14 that evening.
As chefs and owners, they are committed to providing their guests with a dining experience that is an expression of their high standards of cuisine, ambiance, and service.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
SOUP AND SALADS
- Organic Baby Spinach Salad13.00with sautéed mushrooms, red onions, imported feta & aged balsamic
- Moroccan Roasted Cauliflower 14.00 With golden raisins, Greek yogurt, green onions, cilantro & spiced vinaigrette
- Seared Diver Scallops 18.00with creamed leeks & apple cider reduction
- Tuna Tartar 17.00with wonton chips & wasabi aioli (Request Without Wonton Crisps)
(Request Without Butter)
- Bouillabaisse 34.00with halibut, diver scallops, jumbo shrimp, Prince Edward Island mussels and Manila clams in tomato fennel broth with red pepper rouille 8 1/2 oz.
- Signature Pepper Crusted Filet Mignon 35.00with au Poivre
- Grilled Asparagus 9.00
- Caramelized Brussel Sprouts 9.00
- Sautéed Mushrooms 9.00
- Sauteed Spinach or Baby Kale 9.00
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.