This Aspen Restaurant offers French American cuisine. Bistro dishes.
Offering one of Aspen’s most extensive wine lists.”Cache Cache is operated by working Co-owners Jodi Larner and Chris Lanter. Jodi has been a partner in the business since 1989, two years after its doors opened in October of 1987. She has firmly established the clientele and attributes the success of the restaurant to these faithful patrons who have supported Cache Cache for so long.
Their restaurant philosophy is based on an unrelenting emphasis on table service, wine service and the highest quality food which they have never sacrificed.”
- Address205 S Mill St. Plaza Aspen, Colorado 81611
- CategoryAmerican, French
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Marinated Beet Salad – organic lettuces, “Avalanche” chèvre, lemontruffle vinaigrette
- Frisée Salad – “Tender Belly” cherry wood smoked bacon, garlic, shallot, balsamic dressing, sunnyside farm fresh egg
- Alaskan King Crab – cantaloupe, sweet avocado, cilantro, lemonbrown butter vinaigrette
- Black Mussels – tomato, onion, garlic, Pernod, lobster broth, parsley
- Boulder Natural Rotisserie Chicken – pommes frites, sautéed kale, sage extra virgin oil (Request Without Pommes Frites)
- Creekstone Farms’ Filet Mignon – whipped potatoes, sautéed kale, Dijongreen peppercorn sauce (Request Without Butter Or Potatoes)
- Colorado Rack of Lamb – Dijon & herb crust, potatoes au gratin, winter vegetables, veal jus (Request Without Butter And Potatoes)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.