Michelin starred Boka Restaurant has been a fixture in Chicago dining since 2003. In January 2014, Chef Lee Wolen joined as Executive Chef/Partner after the restaurant underwent a major renovation. Since his time at Boka, critics have taken notice. Phil Vettel of Chicago Tribune and Eater Chicago both named Lee as “2014 Chef of the Year.” Most recently, Lee was named 2015 “Chef of the Year” and Boka restaurant was awarded 2015 “Restaurant of the Year” at Chicago’s coveted Jean Banchet Awards. Boka’s food features contemporary, American cuisine, focusing on seasonality and sourcing as many local ingredients as possible. Pasty Chef Meg Galus joined Boka’s kitchen in 2015 and provides a seamless transition between savory and sweet, mirroring Wolen’s use of excellent, high quality ingredients that are prepared and plated beautifully.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Marinated Blue Marlin $16 – yuzu kosho, almonds, wild fennel
- Heirloom Tomatoes$13 – watermelon, sunflower seeds, lemon balm
- Grilled Spanish Octopus $17 -kohlrabi, apple, sesame
- Olive Oil Poached Halibut $35 – carrot, olives, mussels
- Colorado Lamb Loin $38 – cauliflower, cherries, dandelion (Request Without Butter)
- Grilled Maine Lobster $41 – summer squash, tomatoes, tarragon
- Roasted Chicken $28 – spring onion, pumpernickel, pickled mustard (Request No Pumpernickel)
- Lightly Smoked Sockeye Salmon$34 – cucumber, beets, yogurt
- Roasted Broccoli $22 – grapes, pine nuts, goat gouda
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.