“Los Angeles’ best italian restaurant, is in Venice”! contemporary italian cuisine, by chef Bobo, revolving menu, tasting menu is a must. handcrafted pasta.
BOBO is situated on an historical landmarked building, where the “beat” generation begun and grew in the 1950’s. Now the site of culinary experience for all.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- cultural+culinary historical landmark
- Carpaccio17.00seared lamb, thinly sliced, celery, piave shavings
- Crescione13.00watercress, fresh hearts of palm, avocado, pine nuts, pecorino di pienza rosso: balsamic
- Crudo16.00venison carpaccio, marinated shimeshi, grappablueberry emulsion
- Prosciutto17.00homemade duck prosciutto: fresh watercress drizzle
- Conchiglie18.00marinated sea scallops, sea urchin, lemonthyme
We do our best to use humanily raised and wild, meat and fish (Request Without Butter)
- Coniglio30.00roasted natural rabbit: boneless, filled with olies, peppers, celery raisins, pinetus
- Fagiano34.00panseared pheasant breast, rolled with speck, caramelized pears, white port
- Tagliata53.00natural australian kobe n.y. steak (12 oz), seared and sliced: lemonthyme pesto, maldon salt
- Il Pescefresh seasonal fish preparation changes daily
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.