Located in a Land-Marked old “Speakeasy” right off of Washington Square Park in the heart of Greenwich Village. Blue Hill restaurant opened at the end of April 2000. Blue Hill is dedicated to creating a new category of neighborhood restaurant that maintains the classic attributes of warmth and affordability, while delivering superior food and service.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: email@example.com
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- The Chopped Salad – chopped romaine, cucumbers, onions, sweet corn, celery, tomatoes, roasted red peppers, chickpeas and feta cheese; red wine/dijon vinaigrette (Request Dressing On The Side And Without Butter)
- Julies Chilled crab Cocktail – with jumbo lump crabmeat, pickled ginger; wasabi horseradish drizzle
- Clams On The Halfshell (littlenecks) – half dozen
- 2 Lb. Lobster – steamed or broiled
- Catch Of The Day
- Grilled Swordfish – local catch finished with a chimichurri sauce from our own herb garden; grilled vegetable quinoa
- Grilled Asparagus
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.