The original Beuchert’s Saloon was founded in this same location in 1880 by John Ignatius Beuchert, a German immigrant and prominent Capitol Hill businessman. Legend has it that throughout Prohibition, Beuchert’s operated as a speakeasy, behind such fronts as a Singer sewing machine store and a gramophone shop.
In resurrecting this neighborhood mainstay, the new owners have gone to great lengths to maintain the incredible history of the building, handling most of the build-out themselves. Partner and designer August Paro meticulously recreated period-appropriate fixtures and finishes, inspired by the amazing history of this long-standing Capitol Hill establishment.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- ROASTED BONE MARROW – pickled pistachios, parsley salad, pickled mustard seed
- MIXED BABY GREENS – goat cheese, crisp potato, soy sherry vinaigrette (Request Without Potato)
- BLISTERED SHISHITOS – honey butterscotch, sesame, hyssop orange condiment / MyColumbia, DC
- GRILLED BROCCOLI – sauce gribiche, toasted almonds, pickled ramps / Earth N Eats, PA
- ROASTED JOYCE FARMS HALF CHICKEN – roasted mushrooms, english pea romesco, duchess potatoes, rose thyme jus (Request Without Butter Or Potatoes)
- PAN ROASTED ROCKFISH – fava beans, charred carrots & turnips, rosemary olive puree, caviar butter
- SEARED SEA SCALLOPS – cauliflower , basil crumbs, chili honey, grilled garlic scapes, greek yogurt
- OMELETTE – swiss chard, roasted mushrooms, oak shade cheddar (Request Without Cheddar)
- a daily selection of 2 vegetable presentations
ADD TO ANY SALAD:
GRILLED CHICKEN, GRILLED SHRIMP, GRILLED STEAK, SAUTEED MUSHROOMS
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.