Sitting on a quiet residential street in Georgetown, 1789 Restaurant has the charm of a historic country inn. Chef Samuel Kim’s contemporary seasonal menu blends the flavors of fresh regional ingredients into unique and delicious summer dishes.
2014 Wine Spectator Award of Excellence; Zagat Top Ratings in Food, Service, Decor, and Most Popular; DiRona Award Winner; 3 Stars from 2014 Washingtonian magazine.
- By contactdesigners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Settings > Item Pages > Contact > Contact Form ID
Skinny Table’s Healthy Recommendations
- Spanish Octopus – spiced avocado puree, jicama, Yukon gold potatoes, chorizo vinaigrette and candied Fresno chiles (Request Without Potatoes)
- Hamakua Farms Hearts of Palm Salad – citrus puree, Macadamia nuts and pickled pineapple
- Yellowfin Tuna Crudo – jalapeño coulis, fried shallots, kumquats and spring radish
- Jumbo White Asparagus – red miner’s lettuce, pickled ramps and smoked egg vinaigrette
- Day Boat Scallops – ramp puree, pickled red onions, asparagus, pickled ramps, Marcona almonds and wood sorrel
- Mediterranean Royal Sea Bass – coconut broth, crispy fish scales, spaghetti squash, pickled red onions, grapefruit and roasted cashews
- Icelandic Cod – chorizocrusted, roasted mushrooms, mussels, sunchokes and Brussels sprouts
- Scandinavian Halibut – baby bok choy, citrus supremes, fennel and brown butter hollandaise (Request Without Hollandaise)
- Sablefish – everything bagel spice, dill cream, rye crisp, fennel fondue, trout caviar and pickled red pearl onions (Request Without Rye Crisp)
View Full Menu
* Menu Items and Prices subject to change. Information related to this restaurant is provided solely for informational purposes only and is not endorsed or guaranteed by Skinny Table or any Listed Restaurant.